The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site, and all sales conducted by Cartel Australia and its staff.
All products have a 12mth warranty, this is offered by the Manufacturer, not Cartel Australia – we will assist with claims where possible.
Exceptions: Driftworks offer a lifetime warranty against mechanical failure on suspension arms (not bearings). 2 Year warranty on Aodhan Wheels
Shipping & Delivery
Cartel Australia endeavour to despatch orders as soon as possible and you will be kept updated as to the progress of any of these orders. Tracking of orders will be uploaded to your account dashboard once despatched. Most of our products are drop-shipped to you direct from our suppliers, some of these are overseas and as such delivery time can vary however tracking for most orders is advised within 2 weeks of being placed. No claims for credit will be considered until at least 21 days after actual despatch date. If there is a lead time of over 14 days, it will be mentioned on the product description. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Seasonal busy periods like Christmas etc. may result in delays this is especially evident with wheels and engine components as most ship ex USA.
Please note: Items showing as ‘In Stock’ are in stock at our distributors according to last known stock lists.
Our returns policy herein is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Faulty / Damaged Products:
Cartel Australia will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality. Cartel Australia may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Cartel Australia reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
- Items communicated to be “non-stocked” and imported to order will not be considered for return under any circumstances except whereby manufacturing flaws are found.
- Goods WILL NOT be accepted for return if the packaging is not in “new” condition – this will be reviewed on a case by case basis and a restocking fee of 50% can apply
- All Orders must be checked for damage within 21 days of receipt, as no claims for damage will be recognised after this time (consumer law states 7 days)
- All Orders must be checked for correct supply within 21 days of receipt, as no claims for incorrect will be recognised after this time (consumer law states 7 days). Cases of incorrect supply that are notified within the allowed 21 days will result in exchange upon receipt on incorrect product having been returned in “as new” condition. If replacement parts can not be supplied within 28 days of receipt of incorrect goods, then the customer is liable for a refund
- Under no circumstances will any wheels be considered for return if tyres have been fitted at any stage, unless there are manufacturing faults found
- For CHANGE OF MIND type of returns a 25% restocking fee applies – nil exceptions
Any failure to comply with the above entitles the buyer to nil claim for credit, however this will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Cartel Australia makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Cartel Australia SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Cartel Australia BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
It is the buyers responsibility to ensure their purchases will for their vehicle and are legal with their relevant state authority.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Cartel Australia and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Cartel Australia believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Cartel Australia and its subsidiaries.
Cartel Australia’s use of personal information that you may submit to Cartel Australia through this Web site is only to be used to complete its intended purpose (ie. order fulfillment or addition to a mailing list).
Cartel Australia charges GST at a rate of 10% for merchandise ordered on this Web site, except in the instance of orders being despatched to a country other than Australia, at which you will be exempt of GST however may be liable for import duty/charges when your goods arrive.