When we set about designing the CS2 we asked ourself one question; What is the most important aspect of a coilover for a car primarily used on the track? The answer to this question is simple, you want the best handling, a combination of the most grip, the best feel and the ultimate dynamic control. Too stiff and you’ll have a setup that only works on the smoothest of circuits, too soft and you’ll find the limits far too soon. The new CS2 is all about not making any compromises, the spring rates and damper valving are designed to make the car handle as well as possible, to get as much traction and control as possible, even on poor surfaces.
The ultimate in monotube track car coilover technology. As used on DW cars and competition winning cars across the world!
- Performance valved monotube dampers, with 16 stage adjustment .
- Cold wound springs in 9kg front and 7kg rear.
- Separate Height and Spring Preload adjustment.
- Slimmer dampers and springs for better wheel clearance.
- Inverted front dampers, extra strength and improved unsprung weight.
- Pillowball top mounts F&R – Camber and castor adjustable fronts.
- Super low friction roller bearing front spring seats, for improved steering feel/control on lock and during transitions.
- Helper springs for optimum performance during full range of travel.
- Reinforced bracketry for strength and performance needed in performance applications.
As used by:
BDC champion and JDM Allstars round winner Phil Morrison – Driftworks S15
JDM Allstars champion Luke Fink – Low Brain Drifters PS13
JDM Allstars round winner Dan Chapman – Driftworks PS13
All-round top guy Lennard Wanders – Falken S14a
And many more!!!
PLEASE CHECK THE LEGALITIES WITH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES IF THIS IS TO BE USED ON A STREET CAR