Borg Warner Part Number: 177101
This Turbo is very popular amongst Turbo LS owners for its bang for buck potential and reliability
Oil Cooled, Bush Bearing, Externally Wastegated, 500-1050hp, 74mm Compressor Wheel, T04 Dual Entry, V-Band Outlet.
- 74.56mm/2.94” Compressor Inducer Dia.
- 3.94” Compressor Wheel O.D.
- 74mm/2.93” Turbine Exducer Dia.
- 83mm/3.29” Turbine Wheel O.D.
- 1.10 Turbine A/R
- T4 Twin Flow Turbine Inlet
- 500 – 1050 HP Turbo
- Straight Compressor Discharge
- Twin Hydrodynamic Journal Bearings
- Extended Tip Technology Compressor Wheel
- Twin Scroll Turbine Housings
- Adjustable Compressor and Turbine Housing Orientation
- Compressor Cover Recirculation Grooves
- Optimized Compressor Inlet Geometry
Airwerks turbochargers are designed for the competitive motorsports market as well as drivers retrofitting a naturally aspirated engine or looking for a little more performance from a factory turbocharged car. Engineered specifically for drag racing, pulling and road racing, AirWerks turbochargers have earned a reputation as robust, brute-force induction systems. Looking for a no-frills replacement? Want to upgrade your turbocharger? Working with limited space? BorgWarner’s AirWerks turbochargers are the perfect go-to product for many applications. With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost.