Borg Warner Part Numbers 177281 / 177275 / 177284
- 66mm / 2.60” Compressor Inducer Dia.
- 91mm / 3.60” Compressor Wheel O.D.
- 73mm / 2.89” Turbine Exducer Dia.
- 80mm / 3.14” Turbine Wheel O.D.
- 0.88 Single Scroll T4 Turbine A/R OR 0.91 Twin Scroll Turbine A/R
- 320 – 800 HP Turbo
- Straight Compressor Discharge (Optional 90deg)
- Twin Hydrodynamic Journal Bearings
- Extended Tip Technology Compressor Wheel
- Open or Twin Scroll Turbine Housings
- Adjustable Compressor and Turbine Housing Orientation
- Compressor Cover Recirculation Grooves
Airwerks turbochargers are designed for the competitive motorsports market as well as drivers retrofitting a naturally aspirated engine or looking for a little more performance from a factory turbocharged car. Engineered specifically for drag racing, pulling and road racing, AirWerks turbochargers have earned a reputation as robust, brute-force induction systems. Looking for a no-frills replacement? Want to upgrade your turbocharger? Working with limited space? BorgWarner’s AirWerks turbochargers are the perfect go-to product for many applications. With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost.