Atomic Performance Products is an Australian company specialising in performance components for the Ford Barra 6 cylinder engine.
Leveraging over 39 years of engine building and manufacturing expertise, Atomic produces a range of high performance components for the Australian manufactured inline 6 cylinder engine,
Atomic has also forged strategic alliances with a number of world leading engine component specialists, such as Cosworth Engineering (UK), ATI Performance (USA), ARP Products (USA) and PAC Racing Springs (USA), among others.
Atomic is proud to announce a range of improvements to our Atomic/ATI SuperDamper for the Ford Barra 6 cyl engine.
Working directly with ATI to develop a damper specifically to suit the stroke of the Barra engine, we manufacture a custom hub to fit the Barra engine.
We pioneered this upgrade in 2014 and as part of our ongoing commitment to produce components of the highest quality; in 2021 we made a number of improvements – details as follows:
- Internally ground bore for precise fit to the snout of the crank.
- External centreless grinding of the seal track to ensure no leaks from the harmonic balancer seal.
- Revised chrome moly washer to suit the ATI damper. Includes 1.5mm shoulder for concentric positioning of the washer inside our custom hub.
- Custom made billet 4340 crank bolt with 31.5mm diameter flange built in.
- Supplied with Nord-Lock locking washer
Atomic’s balancer kit also comes with high tensile bolts to mount the damper mass onto the crank hub.