Driftworks Front & Rear Adjustable Lower Arms Nissan S13 S14 S15 R32 R33 R34
The Driftworks Suspension Line. As used on our own winning Cars.
Adjustable rear lower control arms for Nissan 200SX S13, S14, Silvia S13, S14, S15, Skyline R32, R33 and R34 GTS-t
(Please note the fronts will not fit any 4WD Skyline GTR or Z32)
Both front and rear adjustable lower arms are supplied with fitting kits for all of the cars listed above and are priced per pair.
Benefits of Front Adjustable arms
- Allows you to increase your track (the width of your wheelbase)
- Gives more precise steering control and feedback
- Eliminates all interference, binding and slop in your suspension when used with our adjustable tension control arms
- Superior braking stability
- Accommodates more steering angle
Benefits of Rear Adjustable arms
- Adjustability allows an increased track (width of wheelbase). This increases stability, and also allows camber adjustment from the bottom axis.
- Tightens up the whole rear end. The rear lower arm bushes are put under alot more stress when drifting and circuit racing. These arms with spherical bearings remove that slop completely.
- Use of bearings instead of bushes means there is no binding within suspension travel.
- No more replacing tired and damaged bushes.